Microsoft dynamics planning or ERP is the latest software that is being used in the business world. It uses a unified database to store all the data for various system modules like (fleet management, event management, human resource management, sales, expense and purchase management, customer directory, warehouse management, content management and finance management). Enterprise resource planning was first introduced by information technology and advisory firm Garner in 1990. It is technique in which the whole business is controlled by the information shared on the data base. It is an ultimate business solution package. Enterprise resource planning has become an important and integral part of the business world today.
There are a number of reasons why a person should implement enterprise resource planning (ERP) for their businesses today.
Reasons for implementation:
- Enterprise resource planning software help in the efficient working of the departments and that to on a timely manner.
- Microsoft dynamics planning gives an easy idea of the work flow and also helps in the management of work processes
- This helps the company to stay in touch with the customers and business partners and it also multi-tasks by handling multiple tasks together
- It helps in the proper management of the stock that is available
- This ERP system is accurate as compared to the manual systems.
- It provides graphs and reports related to the past years working through which the business can progress efficiently
- Enterprise resource planning works online so it helps to promote the business without any heavy marketing
- It provides easy customer service, and helps in retaining the old customers and building new ones
- ERP system keeps a record of all the employees and also keeps a track of the salary and promotions given to them during their work span.
Enterprise resource planning is a system that in all spheres is advantageous for a business and should be used by everyone but this system with its advantages also has a few disadvantages.
Advantages of ERP
- Better organising skills especially for large enterprises where the information is more than a small company
- Improved communication
- Gives a detail account of the costs wherever they are high or low
- Time saving system; manual paper work takes a longer time
- Cost effective; eliminates the hiring of extra staff to prepare hand reports
- It keeps a back up of all the data and keeps the data secure and safe
If, you are planning to open a business or a start up then make sure that you install and run this enterprise resource planning system there.